Does anyone have any feedback or experience with Kuche Safaris taxidermy?

Angryminer07

Reaction score
I have read threads and threads on pro’s and con’s of using American or RSA taxidermy. I’m scheduled to hunt with Kuche Safaris next Summer and I’m starting to look at taxidermy options and the work I’ve seen one their website looks pretty good but I would like a more personal review.

Does anyone have any personal experience or reviews on Kuche work? If so, do you have pictures to share. I’m looking at mainly shoulder mounts on PG and possibly a full body honey badger.

Any and all info is welcome and greatly appreciated!

my wife has a cousin that hunted with kuche safaris and had a great hunt but when i ask about the taxidermy they don’t have to much to say. I do know that his shipment was severely delayed and it was way before Covid had any effect, I haven‘t been over to look at the trophies but I can dig a little deeper.

IMG_3725[1].JPG
IMG_3716[1].JPG

Here are two of my mounts that Kuche did on my first trip. Overall I was happy with my stuff and the cost was very affordable. Their were a few minor issues that I would probably be the only person that ever noticed. I have seen several other peoples that were in my group and their were some very nice pieces and some I would not have been happy with. Overall I felt like it was "you get what you pay for" -below average price but average work (and somewhat inconsistent).
We had trouble getting ours home as well but it was with the export company having problems and Koos was very good to keep us updated and help get it resolved as quick as he was able.
Bottom line, I would probably pay more and bring mine home next time, but I was on a tight budget on that first trip and my stuff will remain proudly on the wall at my house. I love and remember that Kudu hunt every time I look at it.
Happy hunting. Koos and Cobus will show you an excellent time.

I have hunted with Koos and can not say enough great things about him and his operation!
My brother and I had a great time! we visited his taxidermy shop and chose to bring our hides and horns back to the states. hope this helps.

Used them once. Wrong poses and missing back skin. Can’t recommend.

Does anyone have any contact information for the shipping company Kuche uses? I've reached out to Koos multiple times to get an update after he said my stuff is crated and ready to ship, but received no answer. Almost like he is avoiding my group of guys. Any help would be appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.