Does anyone have any feedback or experience with Kuche Safaris taxidermy?

Angryminer07

Reaction score
I have read threads and threads on pro’s and con’s of using American or RSA taxidermy. I’m scheduled to hunt with Kuche Safaris next Summer and I’m starting to look at taxidermy options and the work I’ve seen one their website looks pretty good but I would like a more personal review.

Does anyone have any personal experience or reviews on Kuche work? If so, do you have pictures to share. I’m looking at mainly shoulder mounts on PG and possibly a full body honey badger.

Any and all info is welcome and greatly appreciated!

Hunt anything

AH member
Reaction score
my wife has a cousin that hunted with kuche safaris and had a great hunt but when i ask about the taxidermy they don’t have to much to say. I do know that his shipment was severely delayed and it was way before Covid had any effect, I haven‘t been over to look at the trophies but I can dig a little deeper.

MAdcox

Gold supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC; DSCOK
Hunted
Oklahoma, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, South Africa (Limpopo, Northern Cape)
IMG_3725[1].JPG
IMG_3716[1].JPG

Here are two of my mounts that Kuche did on my first trip. Overall I was happy with my stuff and the cost was very affordable. Their were a few minor issues that I would probably be the only person that ever noticed. I have seen several other peoples that were in my group and their were some very nice pieces and some I would not have been happy with. Overall I felt like it was "you get what you pay for" -below average price but average work (and somewhat inconsistent).
We had trouble getting ours home as well but it was with the export company having problems and Koos was very good to keep us updated and help get it resolved as quick as he was able.
Bottom line, I would probably pay more and bring mine home next time, but I was on a tight budget on that first trip and my stuff will remain proudly on the wall at my house. I love and remember that Kudu hunt every time I look at it.
Happy hunting. Koos and Cobus will show you an excellent time.

kevin masters

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
us mexico alaska south africa
I have hunted with Koos and can not say enough great things about him and his operation!
My brother and I had a great time! we visited his taxidermy shop and chose to bring our hides and horns back to the states. hope this helps.

BJONES

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
DSC, DSC-OK
Hunted
South Africa, Oklahoma, New Mexico
Used them once. Wrong poses and missing back skin. Can’t recommend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwoOceanssafaris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ABOUT US

We believe that a hunter's experience should be cherished, and so we offer a service that honours those unique and special memories and equips you to tell your adventure story. Every part of your journey with us, from communication to craftsmanship is carefully considered in order to create an experience worth remembering.
Services Flyer 2.jpg
Rare Breed wrote on USMA84DAB's profile.
Doc attached.
elkhunter77 wrote on Mark Biggerstaff's profile.
Yes, I am interested in some A Frames to load, if they are the 300 grain or other that will work for Cape Buff. I need enough to work up a load and sight in, then carry over there
KKovar wrote on AfricaHunting.com's profile.
Wow, great response regarding the title of a thread and an amazing site.
Jerycmeach wrote on Bullet Safaris's profile.
I am interested in hearing about your wild lion hunts.