Displacement or placement?

it was more of a statement then an accusation.

-matt
 
t was more of a statement then an accusation.

-matt
Are you sure #7 still has nothing to do with it? My .223 is still more fun to shoot than my .375....just stirring the pot, man. I have nothing but respect for those of you that consistently shoot the big boys.
 
I wounder if a 12 gauge shotgun loaded with WW .690 RB at 1600 fps counts?
If not, I suppose I will just have to wait untill I build my for 458 to be in this club.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,243
Messages
1,569,413
Members
168,694
Latest member
MatthewHill
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top