Displacement or placement?

it was more of a statement then an accusation.

-matt
 
t was more of a statement then an accusation.

-matt
Are you sure #7 still has nothing to do with it? My .223 is still more fun to shoot than my .375....just stirring the pot, man. I have nothing but respect for those of you that consistently shoot the big boys.
 
I wounder if a 12 gauge shotgun loaded with WW .690 RB at 1600 fps counts?
If not, I suppose I will just have to wait untill I build my for 458 to be in this club.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,116
Members
169,263
Latest member
Joleen5870
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top