Delta Flights To Johannesburg

When we went to SCI in Jan we had an 1 1/2 hour in Salt lake on the way . They were still building the new wings on the airport and we had to park the plane a half mile from the gate and then they brought a bus out for everyone on the plane .So unload plane and load on bus and then unload again. When the wife and I got to our gate they were just starting loading our flight. So glad you made changes to work it out.

Back in ‘18, we were flying Delta: Columbus to Atlanta (6 hr layover) to Johannesburg.
Before leaving Columbus, we had over a four hour delay due to a storm in the Atlanta area. When finally arriving in Atlanta, we practically ran to our gate and it was just beginning to board.
ALLOW ENOUGH TIME! I know we hate to extend the length of travel time but I’d rather wait an extra couple of hours than miss a flight to Africa, especially since Delta is only flying three days.

Doing a domestic flight from PHL to PBI in May. Ticketed in February, have had four schedule changes with longer layovers so far. Time to spare, take to the air.

I booked my flight in August and it hasn’t changed much. Checked out United the other day and the same flight was like $1400 from Charlotte to Newark to jberg to port Elizabeth. I paid I think around 1290 with insurance.
That’s about what I paid for the same flight out of Charlotte

I booked a pair of premium select seats from Montana to joburg for September 2 and delta has repeatedly moved my flights and I now have a layover in Salt lake of only 33 minutes. Is this enough time to get my guns and luggage and me on next flight to Atlanta ?
Absolutely not. Min 2hr domestic and 3hr international connection.

I just got off the phone with a Delta rep - seven day a week direct flights from ATL to JNB begin on Tuesday, May 24.
But anyone getting cold feet about the seven-day-ticketing for three-day-a-week flights can rest a little easier on that point.
Pricewise, we got tix from Houston to JNB via ATL right around 2k. Cheaper if you can play with the dates a little, but I'm unfortunately not flexible.

Until they are up and flying regularly call me skeptical.

I'm wheels up in a month with Qutar

I just got off the phone with a Delta rep - seven day a week direct flights from ATL to JNB begin on Tuesday, May 24.
But anyone getting cold feet about the seven-day-ticketing for three-day-a-week flights can rest a little easier on that point.
Pricewise, we got tix from Houston to JNB via ATL right around 2k. Cheaper if you can play with the dates a little, but I'm unfortunately not flexible.
I trust the Delta rep about as much as I trust the government saying that they are here to help us. Delta had 7 day flights on its schedule on 2/4/22, when i booked my 5/20/22 trip and assured me no problem- Glad I did not buy into their sales pitch since 5/24 is after my scheduled departure date. Good luck.

My flight from ATL to JNB on Delta is on June 25th and there's only a few seats reaming. Most of the sleeping units are sold too so I'm feeling pretty good about this flight not getting cancel and Delta sticking with this route for a while.

My flight from ATL to JNB on Delta is on June 25th and there's only a few seats reaming. Most of the sleeping units are sold too so I'm feeling pretty good about this flight not getting cancel and Delta sticking with this route for a while.
You can come say hi to us, we'll be in steerage. See ya in the sky

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JannEarle

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois