Daughter's Art Project

putter97127

AH veteran
Joined
Apr 7, 2010
Messages
145
Reaction score
396
Media
4
Hunted
South Africa
My daughter decided to use one of my blesbuck euro mounts for a project for an art class that she is taking. I think she did a pretty good job.
IMG_20200314_140957418.jpeg
IMG_20200314_141006622.jpeg
IMG_20200314_145523831.jpeg
 
Very NICE!! She did an outstanding job.
 
Different for sure. What grade did she get on it?
 
Talent there for sure!
 
Very nice and creative hope she got the highest mark in school for it
 
Nice, she has actually done well to are it look like something anyone can relate too. (You can identify what it is)
 
I missed this thread! WOW that is the most unique euro I have ever seen! Job well done!
 
That is pretty cool. I agree, she did an excellent job.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,842
Members
169,433
Latest member
AlanSmeado
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top