Since 2023
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
ravenrocksprecision.com
Deals & offers
Media
AH community:
Our new website is live with plenty of dangerous game brass and some dangerous game ammo. We are now an AH sponsor, so you will see us around the forums more often. Come check us out:

All brass is New brass and all is Norma headstamp unless otherwise noted:
470 NE
500 NE
500/416 NE - Nosler
505 Gibbs
460 Wby
416 Rigby
416 Taylor
450 Rigby
500 Jeffery - Nosler
9.3x62
9.3x74r
8x68 S
460 Wby
458 Lott - Hornady
358 Norma Mag
308 Norma Mag
300 Norma Mag
22 Savage Hi-Power
7 RUM
300 RUM - Peterson

raven-rocks-precision-avatar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any 12ga 2 3/4" or 20ga 3" solid brass cases?

Gentleman and any ladies present,
Bill, aka @RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION is along with being a part time dealer in dangerous game and other brass and ammo, an active duty US Marine. I have bought two lifetime supplies of brass from him for my new double rifle.

Buy it when it's available, don't wait till you need it!

Gentleman and any ladies present,
Bill, aka @RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION is along with being a part time dealer in dangerous game and other brass and ammo, an active duty US Marine. I have bought two lifetime supplies of brass from him for my new double rifle.

Buy it when it's available, don't wait till you need it!
Good comments @Mark A Ouellette , just wish he had some 404 Jeffery.

I bought some .404 jefferey ammo from Raven Rock. Purchased on gunbroker. Smooth transaction and ammo was shipped quickly with a discount on shipping for multiple items. Definitely will buy from again. Glad to see you on A.H.

Welcome to AH Bill. Looking forward to doing some business with you in the future!

Any 12ga 2 3/4" or 20ga 3" solid brass cases?

Sorry no, but it’s something I’ll try to get if I can.

Good comments @Mark A Ouellette , just wish he had some 404 Jeffery.

As soon as I can get more, I’ll let AH know. It might be a while. As Mark said, get it while you can. Some calibers I have more of.
Stuff I’m getting low on includes:
416 Rigby - will likely run out within a month
470 NE - expected next to go
500 Jeffery - likely next

How about 275 Rigby? I know it's not a DG cartridge, so I figure I ask the question. (y)

We don’t currently have it but we do try to stock a lot of other more rare brass. We have a legacy brass section on our website that includes non dangerous game offerings such as 308 Norma Mag, 6.5 Japanese, and 6.5x54 Swede.

I was able to order some brass that has been virtually impossible to find (.308 Norma and .358 Norma). When it wasn’t showing on the website, he got them up ASAP and texted me the links. Great service.

We appreciate your business. It’ll be boxed up tonight and out for shipment tomorrow morning!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross