D&Y Buffalo Back

Looks awesome, great idea, I love it, sure beats the norm.

MB
 
The above is how to order for not only my backing but Dragon has so many backings available all for a low price shipped to you. Credit goes to @buck wild who put me onto Dragon. He is the real deal and I am happy with his work. Hope this helps

Guy does some fabulous stuff! True artist. I just wish the process was easier to get them.
 
That is flat out beautiful, congratulations brother! What a great idea to save space and money. A win, win all around. (y) (y)
 
Thanks Joe!!! I wish I could find the guys example of how to wire him money for these backings. I know you wanted one but it was tough to get any wire transfer to go through. I have him somewhere on Face Book. If you would like I can try to get him to send me his example I used to wire the funds. My problem is I had to return that computer back to my company when I left and stupid me did not save it in the cloud
That would be great. Thank you.
 
The above is how to order for not only my backing but Dragon has so many backings available all for a low price shipped to you. Credit goes to @buck wild who put me onto Dragon. He is the real deal and I am happy with his work. Hope this helps
Did you save an email? I can't find one or him on Facebook.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,431
Members
170,584
Latest member
RevaLovely
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top