Custom leather smith needed?

Sounds like there is a real need for you guys services here. Beautiful work by both guys. I knew this was the right place to ask. Now to figure out what to do with the rest of my Bull. Disregard the extra holes please ;)
IMG_1592.JPG
 
Anyone ever had Gaiters made from leather? Thinking I'd like a pair and a pair for my PH.
 
I say both you guys make some stuff, distribute to some of us poor schleps on the site here. We’ll give you honest feedback for our trouble.
 
Sounds like there is a real need for you guys services here. Beautiful work by both guys. I knew this was the right place to ask. Now to figure out what to do with the rest of my Bull. Disregard the extra holes please ;)View attachment 280821
Got plenty to make a day pack and gun slings out of. Probably a purse you the misses too.
 
Anyone ever had Gaiters made from leather? Thinking I'd like a pair and a pair for my PH.
Probably make a pair of those too. Courtney makes some very nice ones. I could copy their design
 
Click on upload file, then go into your photo album and select the pics. After they upload click full image or thumbnail whichever you want to post.


That is all class buddy!
 
Looking for a leather Smith to make some items from tanned Cape buffalo from last Safari. Have large amount of leftovers after 4 belts 4 wallets and a rifle case made by SA taxidermist. Anyone have a contact or know of someone?
Dick Murray leather. I’ve had lots of stuff made by him. Most recently hippo gun cases and duffel bags
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,496
Members
169,364
Latest member
67chevy327
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top