Cull Hunting Wanted

MissingAfrica

New member
Joined
Dec 5, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
5
Hello all,

I am looking for a 6-8 day rifle cull/trophy hunt for 1 hunter in Southern Africa around March/April/May 2025.

Warthog and Springbok are my main targets (as culls, trophies or both) plus Baboon, Jackal and any other nuisance animals or other species that need culling. I mainly want to get in some practice and trigger time while keeping costs low.

I would like a relaxed hunt without lots of rushing around trying to tick animals off a list as quickly as possible. I don't like shooting from the truck and I don't want to stay in a camp hosting multiple hunting parties at once.

If anyone can help me with this type of hunt please let me know.
 
:S Welcome: to AH
 
Good day, Sir! We can help! We have culling packages available here on this forum. Have a look and if it interests you, let me know.
You will stay exclusively at our tented camp!
Best regards
Johan
 
Hello all,

I am looking for a 6-8 day rifle cull/trophy hunt for 1 hunter in Southern Africa around March/April/May 2025.

Warthog and Springbok are my main targets (as culls, trophies or both) plus Baboon, Jackal and any other nuisance animals or other species that need culling. I mainly want to get in some practice and trigger time while keeping costs low.

I would like a relaxed hunt without lots of rushing around trying to tick animals off a list as quickly as possible. I don't like shooting from the truck and I don't want to stay in a camp hosting multiple hunting parties at once.

If anyone can help me with this type of hunt please let me know.
1733463694504.jpeg
 
I will be happy to host you as single hunter.....and you will NOT share the hunting with any other guests of mine....the Huntg Camp is NEVER over-booked!.... You will have your own dedicated hunting team and hunting vehicle daily.... And YES, no shooting/hunting from a vehicle...all on foot, within your physical abilities!
 
Good day @MissingAfrica

Experience the pristine beauty of the Kalahari. Unspoiled and Unforgettable!

We will be happy to host you in the Kalahari in 2025. We pride ourselves in only taking one hunting party at a time. We don't do double bookings, EVER!

The Kalahari is a great place to hunt Springbok and Warthog in it's natural habitat. Alongside a long list of other species to choose from.

I sent you a message with an offer in your DM's
 
Hi!

Welcome to AH!

We are excited to share our passion and continent with you.

Will be sending you a PM now, please check it out.

Regards
 
Hello all,

I am looking for a 6-8 day rifle cull/trophy hunt for 1 hunter in Southern Africa around March/April/May 2025.

Warthog and Springbok are my main targets (as culls, trophies or both) plus Baboon, Jackal and any other nuisance animals or other species that need culling. I mainly want to get in some practice and trigger time while keeping costs low.

I would like a relaxed hunt without lots of rushing around trying to tick animals off a list as quickly as possible. I don't like shooting from the truck and I don't want to stay in a camp hosting multiple hunting parties at once.

If anyone can help me with this type of hunt please let me know.

Welcome to our Africahunting community, have written you a PM.

Best regards

Philip
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,081
Members
169,694
Latest member
ShastaBooz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top