Crocodile Broadheads and Pass Throughs

come on kiddies , be nice . :giveusahug:
 
Hippo/ croc combos sound in order for all of us. Hippo on land and on the charge has to be a thrill! With a rifle of course. A stalk with bow would be out of this world.

Hippo and Croc combo sounds great but not in Moz if your from the US unless the rules have changed we can't bring our Hippo trophies home.
 
Mr. Puckett, there were no hippo given on quota this season...
They can not be exported anywhere if we got quota anyway... Nowhere..

Well..... I have exported a couple to a lion bait tree/s and the local fishing village/s but that's about as far as it goes.. :)

My best always
 
Mr. Puckett, there were no hippo given on quota this season...
They can not be exported anywhere if we got quota anyway... Nowhere..

Well..... I have exported a couple to a lion bait tree/s and the local fishing village/s but that's about as far as it goes.. :)

My best always


LOL Lions got to eat to ;)
 
It looks like the skin is significantly tougher but the Slick Tricks should still do the job. Hopefully my stalking skills will allow me to find out.
 
rooihond,

I am the owner and designer of the DirtNap Gear DRT's. We would love for you to take your croc with our head. In fact, depending on hunt dates we are working on something that would be excellent for your hunt. When are you hunting?
 
Hi Tom,

I was using the forum search to read more but met with negative results. Thanks for making it easy!

I hunt in May but would need to get my hands on for testing and evaluation by mid April. If the new product isn't available I am still considering your present offerings.

Aside from the croc, I will also be looking to hunt a few plains game species. Any advice would be appreciated.

I like your company story and will be happy to buy your gear!

This is a chance for me to see how PM's work. Send one my way if I take too long. I'm still getting the forum familiarity thing ironed out.
 
Of course, if no need for PM then keep it on the thread. Somebody else may benefit from any info you have.
 
Hi Tom,

I was using the forum search to read more but met with negative results. Thanks for making it easy!

I hunt in May but would need to get my hands on for testing and evaluation by mid April. If the new product isn't available I am still considering your present offerings.

Aside from the croc, I will also be looking to hunt a few plains game species. Any advice would be appreciated.

I like your company story and will be happy to buy your gear!

This is a chance for me to see how PM's work. Send one my way if I take too long. I'm still getting the forum familiarity thing ironed out.

Tom is a really good guy, I hope you guys can work something out.
 
Tom is a really good guy, I hope you guys can work something out.

Cool! I like supporting good guys and their companies. Going to try some for sure. I am curious to see what new stuff he has going to add to the order.
 
rooihond,

I am the owner and designer of the DirtNap Gear DRT's. We would love for you to take your croc with our head. In fact, depending on hunt dates we are working on something that would be excellent for your hunt. When are you hunting?

Well now I'm curious as to what Tom has up his sleeve. May have to wait make my final pic for my upcoming hunt lol.
 
Well now I'm curious as to what Tom has up his sleeve. May have to wait make my final pic for my upcoming hunt lol.

You can PM him, I follow his business on Facebook.
 
You can PM him, I follow his business on Facebook.

Thanks for the suggestion enysse, I just liked his fb page. Sorry Rhood for the hijack.
 
Thanks for the suggestion enysse, I just liked his fb page. Sorry Rhood for the hijack.

No sweat, I hope it generates more business for Tom and his family.
 
Well now I'm curious as to what Tom has up his sleeve. May have to wait make my final pic for my upcoming hunt lol.

I have an idea about what is up in his sleeve, and it sure sounds great :)
I am very much looking forward to its release!

Tom is a great guy and he makes a great product and it is well worth to support his family business.
 
I have an idea about what is up in his sleeve, and it sure sounds great :)

What a teas lol. Hey Rhood, at the risk of opening up a big can what are you planning on using on this hunt? Arrow and bow if you don't mind sharing.
 
What a teas lol. Hey Rhood, at the risk of opening up a big can what are you planning on using on this hunt? Arrow and bow if you don't mind sharing.

Easton DG 640g/ PSE Sinister at 70
 
Very nice set-up, now just to finalize on a head hu? Not an easy task, lots of good gear out there. I cant wait to see/hear how this all goes for you.
 
Very nice set-up, now just to finalize on a head hu? Not an easy task, lots of good gear out there. I cant wait to see/hear how this all goes for you.

Thanks! I like the compact dimensions of the Sinister. My style of stalking doesn't lend itself well to bowhunting, so it helps.

I like Slick Trick Standard 125g but I will definitely give Tom's stuff a try.

Me too! I'm curious to see how this all pans out. Reports will follow.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,083
Members
169,491
Latest member
citydancecorpsyouth
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top