Crate has cleared customs

Last of the mounts are up. Managed to get the Sable and Water Buck up during the holidays.
IMG_20171228_125020.jpg
Sable.jpg

IMG_20180101_124731.jpg
IMG_20180101_124744.jpg
 
Nice and thanks for sharing the last of the pics! Know your glad to have them on the wall!
 
  • Like
Reactions: cls
Congrats and thanks again for sharing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cls
Congrat...Great looking mounts. Love them all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cls
Nice and thanks for sharing the last of the pics! Know your glad to have them on the wall!
It took a while, but am glad they are all up. Thanks.
 
Congrat...Great looking mounts. Love them all.
Thanks John, they all turned out well. Now to decide what to do with the cape Buffalo I took in zambia last year.
 
Thanks John, they all turned out well. Now to decide what to do with the cape Buffalo I took in zambia last year.
Nice pedestal mount. That's what I am doing with mine.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cls

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,900
Members
170,464
Latest member
HallieTren
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top