Covid Testing for Return to USA?

just got back for SA yesterday, took antigen test at the Joburg airport but do not know why its was supposed to be required to return to the states. no one asked to see my test in SA and when we got back to the US at Newark no one asked to see the results or asked for the cdc info sheet so looks like a waste of money getting the antigen test to come back. cost 280 rand = 18.74 US
No they won’t ask for it. BS. It’s all BS
 
Newark was a piece of cake to go thru, a TSA agent met you they got your guns too you to a dedicated customs agent with all the hunters coming back and I was sweating bullets because of my suppressor but all he wanted to see was the serial number on my rifle, then we were taken by the TSA person to check in and a couple guys had a very short time period to make a flight and he had it done for them quickly and off we went to go thru TSA check for baggage pain in the butt there. a word of caution one of our guys had an empty cartridge case drop into his pack unnoticed and TSA in SA was all over him we did not know if they were going to take him away it took 30-45 min for him to clear. with United you can also have your ammo in your rifle case but I think Delta it has to be in a locked case in your checked bag so look closely TSA did not care
This is why your carry on should not double as a day pack.
 
Or you need to be aware of what you have in your day pack.

I got my jacket out the other day and went through the pockets. I plan to take this jacket with my carry on.

To my surprise that besides a bloody rag in one pocket I also found a empty shell.
 
Newark was a piece of cake to go thru, a TSA agent met you they got your guns too you to a dedicated customs agent with all the hunters coming back and I was sweating bullets because of my suppressor but all he wanted to see was the serial number on my rifle, then we were taken by the TSA person to check in and a couple guys had a very short time period to make a flight and he had it done for them quickly and off we went to go thru TSA check for baggage pain in the butt there. a word of caution one of our guys had an empty cartridge case drop into his pack unnoticed and TSA in SA was all over him we did not know if they were going to take him away it took 30-45 min for him to clear. with United you can also have your ammo in your rifle case but I think Delta it has to be in a locked case in your checked bag so look closely TSA did not care
I'm sure most of the TSA agents have never fired a gun and wouldn't know a suppressor from a muzzle brake!
 
We are worried about this too but our PH said they’ll do at airport an hour before flight in Johan. Going to ask him for 2 hours to be safe.

you guys using the telehome test for flying over also? Around here travel test at an office are $200 and not insurance covered but only $25 for telehome one
 
The pandemic has caused a lot of chaos in everyone's lives, and one of the biggest issues for travelers has been figuring out the Covid testing requirements for returning to the United States. I remember feeling overwhelmed and confused when I was planning my trip, and I wasn't sure where to turn for help. Fortunately, I stumbled upon NumberOneLab.com, and I couldn't have been more impressed with their services.

The site was easy to navigate, and I was able to schedule my appointment quickly and efficiently. When I arrived at the lab, the staff was friendly and professional, and I felt like I was in good hands. They took the time to explain the testing process to me, and I appreciated their attention to detail.

What impressed me the most was the speed with which I received my results. I needed to make sure I had a negative Covid test before I could board my flight, and I was nervous about getting my results in time. However, https://numberonelab.com/patient/ exceeded my expectations, and I received my results in just a few hours. I was able to board my flight with peace of mind, knowing that I was healthy and not putting others at risk.
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,913
Members
169,639
Latest member
AlbaAlber
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top