Deals & offers
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Touched by the hand of God
Hunted
USA, RSA , Canada
Hi All,
I am wondering how much would it cost to do a full standing mount of a golden wildebeest. It doesn't have to be exact, a ballpark figure is good enough. I am planning a trip. Most folks overlook the cost of after the hunt. While exciting can run into some serious money. It is always good to know what you are getting into before you get there.

thanks-Jerry

Just check with your taxidermist here in the states. I will be around the same amount that you would pay for a full size whitetail but less than a full size elk.

Hi All,
I am wondering how much would it cost to do a full standing mount of a golden wildebeest.-Jerry

Check with Dennis at @The Artistry of Wildlife.
That would be your best life size mount of an animal like a golden wildebeest. If you are going to shoot a Custom Color have it done right.

Last edited by a moderator:
$6500 plus tax and shipping and I'll knock it out of the park for you.

Zen bear Your going to get a cheap price in Africa around 4000 but have BIG shopping cost on crate.
Golden Wildebeest are really Blue Wildebeest off color, They are twice the size of whitetail Jim , Truly more Elk size. The blacks are similar to whitetail size, Big whitetail. They only make a couple forms for these so knowledge of anatomy and altering for YOUR POSE is quite important. IE running, leaping or whatever you pic to do. We don't show you forms in books and tell you what you can get. We mount what YOU want not whats avail. Your looking at a total from where you are to your door, if you can make arrangements to have us ship to a business address near you with a loading dock or hi lo available ( cheaper , much cheaper than residential delivery) with a pod base of habitat in for $7,500 total. I have done THOUSANDS and Thousands of African animals over 40 years doing this. Check out my Facebook age with over 6,500 pictures of my work and studio. I do all the work in my studio, hands on each piece and the demand for my work is incredible. My wait time IS 12 to 18 Months right now. I am not advertising much these days as I am trying to reduce the wait time and I have tons of work. Within the year I will have wait time if all works out down to 12 months. Would be happy to work with you and create a STUNNING piece for you that will drop you jaw and your buddies.

Call Dennis at @The Artistry of Wildlife. Beautiful work at fair price. Easy to work with. Smokepole in Virginia. Good luck Dennis.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinagqe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber