Conversation with Geraldine

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
12,677
Reaction score
18,057
Media
78
Articles
3
Hunting reports
Africa
11
USA/Canada
3
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
If you received an invite to have a private conversation from Geraldine, I would highly recommend you not respond. She's obviously a troll or anti or both.
 
Thanks. Banned.
 
Beat me to it.
 
Fast work gentlemen, good on ya!
 
hell, I told her we nuke them. Seriously though, good job Jerome.
 
code blue is what I use babe, and it's all natural ...
 
Thanks for getting rid of the troll.
 
Seriously.... the invitation to the answer of question "never asked by another hunter" surprise me! I´m new in this forum, but not a child!.... the smell of a TROLL is very strong to ignore!
Sorry, I answered him (or HER.... never mind...) but my answer can´t be what he or she expected, i guess !!! jajajaja
 
I just said I dont understand........He or She must be drinking those chemicals.......!!!!!!
 
It was the first time I've gotten to use the "report" button!!! Of course I only used it after I sent Brickburn a PM..... :)
 
I got them all. J beat me by about a minute.
It is the one thing there is no trophy fee, season or limit.
 
Brickburn, he is.......The Troll Hunter!

image.jpg
 
Brickburn would never just post one pic though, so....

troll-hunter.jpg
 
Thanks for the laugh. I needed that.
 
Gee, I feel left out. It never contacted me!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,263
Messages
1,570,969
Members
169,211
Latest member
BirgitBurn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top