Congratulations to Monique & Jacques Spamer

congrats to them both.I just hope the baby gets the moms look.LOL They will make for great parents.

What a wonderful surprise!

Thank you all so much for the congratulatory!

NOW I have even more excuses to buy more GUNS!!!!! :):):):):):)

What a wonderful surprise!

Thank you all so much for the congratulatory!

NOW I have even more excuses to buy more GUNS!!!!! :):):):):):)

Just remember, most mother's don't like small childern playing with guns. So no big bores until at least age five. ;)

Congrats you guys! Marisol told me the good news, 1 enroute and 5 to go right???

Congrats Jacques! Brother, your life is about to change! All for the better I'm sure :D Better start the "guns and ammo fund" right now :eek: College fund can wait, you got plenty of time for that ;)

congratulation, like has been said take plenty of pictures. Forrest

best wishes ,mr and mrs.
ohhh the memories ,

hahaha I need so sell a LOT more safaris if there's going to be 5!!! Only 1 for now my friend...... I am trying to now set up and hunt everything I want before the little one is there and I NEEED that bear! haha

hahaha I need so sell a LOT more safaris if there's going to be 5!!! Only 1 for now my friend...... I am trying to now set up and hunt everything I want before the little one is there and I NEEED that bear! haha

Dont start talking about bear hunting with Nathan...He looks for ANY excuse to go chance the Browns.:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pierre van Wyk

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you