Concealed Carry

ive answered this question already but that choice was for warm weather,for cold weather when im wearing more clothes or a jacket or coat this is my choice for carry,a kimber super carry pro,45 acp,225 gr bullet.

IMG_0209.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
This mode of roller locking was then tried on rifles later in World War 2. One-off designs such as the Gerat 03 and StG.45(M) led to post war developments such as the SIG STGW-57. HK took the roller lock, coupled with direct blowback, and designed theCETME/HK91/G3/MP5 familyof weapons around it. What all of these guns have in common is that they are super-efficient, durable, and effective. What makes them different is that they are capable of taming high-powered rounds.
7.62x25 rounds were reported to penetrate Kevlar Vests
 
This mode of roller locking was then tried on rifles later in World War 2. One-off designs such as the Gerat 03 and StG.45(M) led to post war developments such as the SIG STGW-57. HK took the roller lock, coupled with direct blowback, and designed theCETME/HK91/G3/MP5 familyof weapons around it. What all of these guns have in common is that they are super-efficient, durable, and effective. What makes them different is that they are capable of taming high-powered rounds.

I have to disagree on that, the CETME A1 was produced in 1949. Model B was adopted by the Spanish Army in 1958.

The Budeswehr adopted the CETME design in 1959, and later the German Government bought the manufacturing rights from CETME.

HK did not get the manufacturing rights from the German Government until 1977.
 
image.jpg

I am very partial to this Bond Arms little cannon. It's a 45 colt or a 410 shotgun shell. One of each and the bad guy isn't getting away and if you are not as accomplished as @edward with a hand gun it will do just fine. You can also switch out this 4.25 inch barrel to a 2 inch chambered in 357 mag....and out it in your front pocket!
 
View attachment 157935
I am very partial to this Bond Arms little cannon. It's a 45 colt or a 410 shotgun shell. One of each and the bad guy isn't getting away and if you are not as accomplished as @edward with a hand gun it will do just fine. You can also switch out this 4.25 inch barrel to a 2 inch chambered in 357 mag....and out it in your front pocket!
Neat little gun
 
Here one of my absolute Favorites, Made famous by a certain San Fransisco Detective
P1000744.JPG
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,286
Messages
1,571,703
Members
169,399
Latest member
JulianePon
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top