Clawmounts

fiocchi

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
here is a set of very substantial clawmounts in 1", but that said, i've fitted 26mm tubes without issues as well.

BH of front ring is 22.5mm and BH of rear ring is 24mm; these came off a vintage mauser with clawmounts dovetailed into the front receiver ring.

foot spacing on rear feet is 7.25mm, width of each 4mm with the best I can get from my calipers.

foot spacing on front feed is 10mm, width of each 4.25mm. the feed on the front ring can be removed by a screw and pins, and is 5mm. You may therefore, if you are a bit of a savy machinist, raise the front to any height you wish via a new insert.

I have no idea what these are worth, as they are indeed a bit different to most traditional clawmounts, so feel free to propose something if you're interested. I'm in the UK and can post globally.

I'd be interested in swap for a classic 2 position side safety (m70 style) on a millitary bolt shroud, or even a timney low profile safety.

CM.jpg
CM2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrittGibb4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross