Christmas Guntree

Cam Moon

AH elite
Joined
Nov 10, 2018
Messages
1,076
Reaction score
2,336
Location
Alberta Canada
Media
99
Hunting reports
Africa
1
I've been wanting to do something like this for a while, and finally did. Unfortunately I didn't have much extra time (or I'm just too lazy), but the big "tree" should have had an full upper level. You can't even see the guns underneath from all the others stacked on top.
Also, I think I've come up with a better way to do the side by side "tree" as well. Maybe next year.....
20211224_173650.jpg
A close-up for those (myself included) whose eyes aren't what they used to be!
20211224_173715.jpg
 
I would like to wish a very very Merry Christmas and warm wishes to everybody on AH!
This has been an absolutely amazing site, filled with many good people, excellent information, humour, wit, amazing photographs, stories, experiences, .... the list goes on! Thank you to Jerome for starting this site, to the moderators and to all of you who help make it as enjoyable and entertaining as it is!
All the best to my AH "family"!
 
Wishing you a safe and happy Christmas Cam.
 
Merry Christmas!
 
Oh, very nice! Merry Christmas!
 
@Randy F The shotgun tree is a little tippy!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,362
Members
169,540
Latest member
NonaG07838
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top