Christmas Guntree

Cam Moon

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I've been wanting to do something like this for a while, and finally did. Unfortunately I didn't have much extra time (or I'm just too lazy), but the big "tree" should have had an full upper level. You can't even see the guns underneath from all the others stacked on top.
Also, I think I've come up with a better way to do the side by side "tree" as well. Maybe next year.....
20211224_173650.jpg
A close-up for those (myself included) whose eyes aren't what they used to be!
20211224_173715.jpg

I would like to wish a very very Merry Christmas and warm wishes to everybody on AH!
This has been an absolutely amazing site, filled with many good people, excellent information, humour, wit, amazing photographs, stories, experiences, .... the list goes on! Thank you to Jerome for starting this site, to the moderators and to all of you who help make it as enjoyable and entertaining as it is!
All the best to my AH "family"!

Wishing you a safe and happy Christmas Cam.

Merry Christmas!

Oh, very nice! Merry Christmas!

@Randy F The shotgun tree is a little tippy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekaterina Lobach North Fork Bullets

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!