Cheers from Italy

Welcome to AH Lorenzo. This is a very informative site.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hi everyone, I'm Lorenzo from Tuscany in Italy.

Welcome
I'm been to Tuscany and most of Italy
Just loved the ruins

You will learn a mighty lot from the members and I and everyone else wish you the best
I'm from tropical Australia
 
Jerome asked for some pictures, here's the first one:

August 2015, mountains above where I live, Sauer 202 7x64 ammo RWS Evo 10,3g, 279 meters (305yd).

FuCvMN.jpg


hope you like it
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,570,624
Members
168,918
Latest member
IrwinMeado
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top