Catch and bake snake in an unique way

rickychen

Reaction score
Articles
Keep moving on the journey to discover Wilderness Technology of the two aboriginal men. Going through many regions, they live by catching and eating animals ,of course in the permitted hunting animals of the national organizations. They ate everything they saw and catched. As well as being able to enjoy a custard apple that ripes naturally without human impact, in the jungle is a wonderful thing.

F3RFhIjPRoPVL40nGvXBp8k4zLCwgWn7SMWKZBRUjt1RbzWe4i3M61wTRR8X90Mqsr9wmXHtgIo6_GMEu8PdWVulbg7-m7JW9jXAnwSYgr3mFtKkchC-vJ_irC7DYt2YwLd517Ka

While enjoying a delicious custard apple, the two men saw a snake near by. The snake is so big and dangerous. One of the men grabbed the snake but because of his carelessness and lack of technique, he was bitten. The other man kept calm and gave first aid to his friend by sucking venom out of his friend’s hand. Then, he took his friend to safe place to rest and kept finding the snake. Finally, he found the snake den.

Thanks to his experience and ingenuity, he pulled the snake out and quickly held it’s head to avoid being bitten. Finally, he catched it.

bZ7hSYUYCvs6QmpL6GpIgEwlJL8qHEakjT7Pm-OorDbFF7BiI13xGJrSLzEYIwKVzA3DwZfzMSsQQQ2tlnGTKefgK7vYgA-7Yc14bL9l45eTByyuU04IwPhzMARwnt7r42mSRIZX

Baking snake in an unique way of the two aboriginal men

Snake has bold and delicious meat, if processing in an unproper way, the special taste of snake can not be revealed. Let’s find out the special processing method of the aborigines.

qaEktPz-7uVanv4roD4vuga9q6GRmZkTK8W-p51nPZvzALaj6dN6weZZYuvIkSKkVosafnQMjFYyq78l1wmUl1o8IhPpoj_4YNCn7a_R-zTefTnvxhreDRv46zgK3GI89P8qLlhH

First of all, they splited the snake and removed it’s viscera, then, they dug a shallow hole on the ground and put a rock on the hole mouth. After that, they rolled the snake and put it on the rock and set fire to the bottom. To bake snake evenly without burning, you should flip it every 10 -15 minutes. After baking for 45 minutes to 1 hour, the two aboriginal men had an unique and eye-catching baked snake.

To add flavor to this food, they added lime, chili and salt to give rich flavor and color.

Vw3GqgmCosIm94XQRJtiNNZk6UiDMxVRjg9bxfAo7NxHPLau2PJuoZmXbnIl_Ch643-Oeu7RGTdCQrKxKN7oX_UBfTvcxaAquMOcZEBz_eRIqfQ3V1MHyGfLqDJ_Es2q8Hf16xKq

Note :Snakes are dangerous animal, if you don’t have experience and cannot identify what kind of snake they are, you should take care when dealing with them.

You can refer this video link to know more about this article:

Attachments

• 11.PNG
    11.PNG
    2.3 MB · Views: 212
  • 22.PNG
    22.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 210
  • 12.PNG
    12.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 205
  • 13.PNG
    13.PNG
    2.1 MB · Views: 227
It may be very tasty but I’ll skip Australian snakes. I want to live.
Thanks for this interesting article.

Not for me!

I'd have a go, if I knew it wasn't a deadly one. I'm an indiscriminate carnivore!

Why not, I´ve eaten sea turtle.

Reactions: lcq
rattlesnake is very good. caught 4 one day in montana, cut off head, skinned (that was a bit weird with the snake writhing) gutted and salted and fried. tasted similar to frog legs. was pretty good for a first try

If I ever kill another rattlesnake, I am thinking I'd like to cook it. I killed many years ago at a camp I was in, but didn't have the inclination to cook one then.
I've eaten snake in china, along with all kinds of other critters.

Anyone here ever cook a rattlesnake?

I've thought about trying the snake chili at a wild game restaurant in Houston but haven't been yet. I've wondered if I would feel said snake trying to slither back together afterward.

if you see danger should not be so,

Last edited by a moderator:
rattlesnake is very good. caught 4 one day in montana, cut off head, skinned (that was a bit weird with the snake writhing) gutted and salted and fried. tasted similar to frog legs. was pretty good for a first try

I agree, rattlesnake has a sort of frogleggy / almost catfishesque kind of flavor.
At least it does when dusted in salt, pepper and corn meal then deep fried.
There was no "tastes like chicken" flavors in it, as far as I could tell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross