Cartridge Pouch

Like Phillip Glass I use a Murray Leather cartridge belt, and a cartridge holder if I need to carry two calibers. Neither has a flap. Flaps, IMO, are an excuse for making a cartridge holder that isn't made to fit the cartridges you propose to carry. So you will need something to keep the cartridges in. Far better to get something made and fit for the intended purpose.

If you insist on going with a flap, make sure you get the kind without a snap. The snaps aren't very quiet, and while it won't usually matter, Murphy's Law will come into play at some point.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,383
Members
169,744
Latest member
Gus674466
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top