Cartridge collection - exchange

I need to think of something like that to make someone smile after I'm gone and they are digging through my crap.
Sort of like leaving a skeleton under the deck when you build it or behind the sheetrock when you rip and repair a wall.
We used to put those big rubber snakes and spiders under decks.
 
The 348 Win would be an empty case. The 500 Linebaugh can be either empty or I can seat a cast bullet with no primer or powder…if you like.
I’d like a 35 Whelen case.

Could I please request one of each. A cast bullet would be great. Thank you!
 
I'll have to look and see; I don't have any big bores. My biggest are 375 H&H, 416 Rem & Rig.
 
I don’t have bullets for the 348, but can help with the Linebaugh and a cast bullet.
What do you have to offer?
If you are still looking for a 35 Whelen cartridge, I'll send you one along with everything else for the exchange with @PARA45 for the Linebaugh, he's a good guy!
 
Last edited:
I've been out of town, but will send cartridges when I return.
 
I have some 450 Rigby brass and would like to trade for 404 Jeffery or 470NE, 458WM, 458Lott.
I have 375 H&H, 416 Rigby and 416 Rem Mag already. 505 Gibbs would work also. TIA

Stan
 
I would like to apologize to those who I said I would send a 416 Rem dummy round. I've been home sick, and it's been taking longer than expected. I will get them out to you guys soon. Again, my apologize for taking this long.
 
I would like to apologize to those who I said I would send a 416 Rem dummy round. I've been home sick, and it's been taking longer than expected. I will get them out to you guys soon. Again, my apologize for taking this long.
Feel better soon. You didn't get a bad bag of boiled peanuts from a roadside cooker, did you?

Stan
 
No, I did not. :ROFLMAO: I can't eat peanuts. I'm scheduled for a CT scan tomorrow, and hopefully we'll figure out what the heck is going on. Never been this ill before. My brother thinks that it could be that virus Cyclosporiasis going around.
 
I have some 450 Rigby brass and would like to trade for 404 Jeffery or 470NE, 458WM, 458Lott.
I have 375 H&H, 416 Rigby and 416 Rem Mag already. 505 Gibbs would work also. TIA

Stan
I have some 404 Jeffrey brass.
I to am looking for big bore brass to add to my collection. I've always wanted o make a really nice cartridge board for myself

I have to trade
30 Remington AR
414 supermag
Some weather by I have to look exactly
8x57
7x57
6.5x55
 
I still have a couple of pieces of 450 Rigby brass to trade.

Looking for following brass:
404 Jeffrey
458 WM
505 Gibbs

And would trade for or buy:
2 - 416 bullets
2 - 458 bullets

Thanks, RSL
 
Here's a rare box on a local gun forum. Thought i would post here incase anyone was interested.


1000014460.jpg
 
No idea, internet told me it was replaced by 38 special as a govt cartridge around 1910
 
Still looking for trades, I have the following brass
404 Jeffrey
300 RUM
30 Remington AR
414 supermag
Some weatherby I have to look exactly
8x57
7x57
6.5x55

I'm looking for the following. I realize that some are rarer than others and willing to pay for that brass.
485 WM & 458 lott
416 Rigby
300 & 400 H&H
Any Turnbull cartridges
340 & 460 weatherby
450, 470, 500, 577, 600NE
475 NE. the .475 No. 2 Jeffery
500 Jeffery
450/400 3"
405 Winchester
500 A-square
Norma magnums
Any/ all the B&M cartridges
 
I have several old full Kynoch boxes of 470. I am looking for an old Kynoch .416 Rigby full box. I will trade 2 for 1.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,570,857
Members
169,039
Latest member
MoisesVasq
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top