Can someone with woodleigh manual help me out?

Cleveland48

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hey guys, can someone with this manual look up some load data for me? Rifle is 416 Remington Magnum and I was needing data for the 340 grain PP. thanks and I appreciate the help.

Opposite Pole

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SSAA; PZŁ, KŁ Sęp
Hunted
Australia, Poland
PM sent

Shootist43

Gold supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA
Hunted
Michigan, Texas, Missouri, Limpopo Province South Africa
Cleveland48, I have QuickLoad software on my computer and I load for my own 416 Rem. Mag. If you tell me via PM what types of powder you have and or want to use and your barrel length, I can work up a "simulation" for you. That is if you want me to.

Cleveland48

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Cleveland48, I have QuickLoad software on my computer and I load for my own 416 Rem. Mag. If you tell me via PM what types of powder you have and or want to use and your barrel length, I can work up a "simulation" for you. That is if you want me to.

PM sent and thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vaytienonlinenhanh

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

john corry wrote on Alexandro Faria's profile.
Hi,
I remembered you mentioned a dealer in Gauteng regarding a Rigby 350? May I ask who that is? I’m a collector of rigby rifles. Many thanks. John
I am alive and trying to find some hard-to-find reloading dies in .475 #2 (not Jeffreys)
Hi, I’m going on a Leopard & Lion hunt, I’m taking my 338 Blaser mag loaded with 225gr Nosler Accubond moving at 2850ft/s. Will the Nosler Accubond be an excellent bullet on this leopard & lion? Thanks
raamw wrote on MShort's profile.
I have an as new M70 right hand with standard wood of excellent graining and a winchester synthetic
Looking for a 358 Norma Mag.