Call The Shot Elephant

Where do you aim?

  • Red

    Votes: 99 76.2%
  • Blue

    Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Other

    Votes: 27 20.8%

  • Total voters
    130
I agree, I was reading it as 10mts. 10 feet with the Elephant running at you, unless you alread had the rifle mounted and looking down the barrel I doubt anybody would be able to mount rifle and shoot before being hit by the Elephant.
I agree, 10 feet is about 1-2 steps for a big elephant to cover in seconds. Being prepared and intentionally waiting for the elephant to close in to that distance for whatever reason is the only way to save yourself
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,327
Messages
1,572,994
Members
169,680
Latest member
lawyjawy
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top