Buffalo with a knife ?

Carcajou

AH member
Joined
Nov 22, 2021
Messages
37
Reaction score
79
Location
France
here is a weird video, is fake? I have rarely seen a buffalo so soft or simply at the end of its life!

 
Do we read into it that the knife was responsible for the buffalos death ? Ok, 3 stabs into the lungs contributed to the buff’s demise but were not ultimately responsible. More likely the buffalo died from the bullet that hit it.
Good advertising for Cold Steel of course. There is probably a rush to the stores to buy a 12” double sided Cold Steel knife. :unsure:
 
yip seen this a long time ago
 
Quite old video .
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,385
Messages
1,574,702
Members
170,139
Latest member
mostbetnpnp
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top