Buffalo Sable combo, Kwalata Wilderness.

KWALATA SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2021
AH legend
Reaction score
Website
www.kwalata.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI Life Member, PHASA, IPHA, DSC Life Member.
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana, Tanzania
Buffalo Sable Combo
I am very happy to offer the following specially discounted 10 day Buffalo Sable combo exclusivly to AH members.

The entire hunt/safari will be conducted on Kwalata Wilderness's 33 000 acre expanse. Safaris to be guided by myself (Selective dates available). The entire safari will be conducted exclusivly on foot.

This package includes:

*All meals, Breakfast, Lunch and 3 course Dinner prepared by Louise Nell (professional chef).
*All Drinks, alcoholic as well as non alcoholic imported and non imported.
*Accomodation in Valamanzi Lodge for 10 nights.
*Daily Laundry, and room service, the full compliment of camp staff as well as all camp amenities.
*Land Cruiser hunting vehicle, fully lisenced professional hunter, all trackers, skinners and recovery crew.
*Trophy fees for 1x Cape buffalo, 1x Sable antelope as well as all daily rates.
*Pickup and drop off from Airport.
*Field preperation of trophies, (skinning, salting and drying)
*Transport of trophies to dip and pack facility or Taxidermist (clients choice).
*Pre arranged rifle importation, through Rifle Permits - In Support of Conservation Through Hunting (Henry Durheim).

This package excludes:

*Aditional trophies to be added.
*Gratuities to profesional hunter and staff.
*International airfare.
*Taxidermy work and shipping of trophies back home.
*Any extra days over and above the contracted safari period.

PACKAGE TOTAL: $25 500

I am in Reno as we speak and will be in booth 206 (trek safaris our agent)

My best always

Good package boet! I will call you tommorow regarding Reno!

Best regards,

Jacques

Sounds like 10 days of fun Jaco I wish you luck.

Thank you Bob,

My best always.

Ony if you dont answer your phone, call me when you get a chance. :)

My best

Jaco, Starting off with the big ones.

Lots included here, look closely.
You better walk lots or you'll come home fat.

Brick walking will be on the menu............ :)

My best always

Guys will post some pictures, Sable and Buff will be of good trophy quality, no "basket bulls" or cull animals..

My best always

Buffalo Sable Combo
I am very happy to offer the following specially discounted 10 day Buffalo Sable combo exclusivly to AH members.

The entire hunt/safari will be conducted on Kwalata Wilderness's 33 000 acre expnse.(privatly owned land and not concession) Safaris to be guided by myself (Selective dates available). The entire safari will be conducted exclusivly on foot.

Kwalata wilderness is a big 4 area all species including Elephant, Rhino, Buff and Leopard as well as plains game roam freely within this mountaneous area and there are no internal hunting fences.

This package includes:

*All meals, Breakfast, Lunch and 3 course Dinner prepared by Louise Nell (professional chef).
*Daily Laundry, and room service, the full compliment of camp staff as well as all camp amenities.
*Land Cruiser hunting vehicle, fully lisenced professional hunter, all trackers, skinners and recovery crew.
*Transport of trophies to dip and pack facility or Taxidermist (clients choice).
*Pre arranged rifle importation, through Rifle Permits - In Support of Conservation Through Hunting (Henry Durheim).

This package excludes:

*International airfare.

PACKAGE TOTAL: $25 500 - Bottom line.

My best always

As promised while I was traveling here are some pictures of what could be expected, I have eventually setteld in after the long trip abroad.

Please feel free to contact me for any questions directly or just post on the thread, once again I only have selected dates

Buff will be in the 37 - 41" range and Sable to be 40"+

DSC00915.jpg

DSCN1551.jpg

Cape Buffalo (2).jpg

DSC04385.jpg

DSC04212.jpg

DSC01549.jpg

267279_400825176638628_2136373908_n[2].jpg

DSC00638d.jpg

Additional pictures of relevant trophies taken last year are available as well as references,

3 more packages available, for interested parties I will extend this into 2014 (deposit and contract to be finalised prior to July 2013)

My best always

Very nice trophies Jaco.

Thanks allot Brickburn the experience combined with something special creates a lasting memory.... Thanks again.

My best always.

[Buffalo Sable Combo

The entire hunt/safari will be conducted on Kwalata Wilderness's 33 000 acre expanse. Safaris to be guided by myself (Selective dates available). The entire safari will be conducted exclusivly on foot.

This package includes:

This package excludes:

*International airfare.

PACKAGE TOTAL: $22 000 I will be in Vegas SCI if anyone just wanted to pop in to say hi!!

My best always

QUOTE=Jaco Strauss;79204]As promised while I was traveling here are some pictures of what could be expected, I have eventually setteld in after the long trip abroad.

Please feel free to contact me for any questions directly or just post on the thread, once again I only have selected dates

Buff will be in the 37 - 41" range and Sable to be 40"+

View attachment 17099

View attachment 17100

View attachment 17106

View attachment 17101

View attachment 17102

View attachment 17103

View attachment 17104

View attachment 17105

Additional pictures of relevant trophies taken last year are available as well as.

My best always[/QUOTE]

I must be hanging out here a lot as I'm beginning to recognize great deals when I see them. :)

Jaco, you had me at "The entire safari will be conducted exclusively on foot." LOL unfortunately it I just not in the cards right now.

Jaco, you had me at "The entire safari will be conducted exclusively on foot." LOL unfortunately it I just not in the cards right now.

Sure would change the game.
I'll bet this hunter will never bitch about a fence nor will they see one.

Sure would change the game.
I'll bet this hunter will never bitch about a fence nor will they see one.

I would sure doubt it. Good hunt for some lucky hunter.

Thanks allot guys at $22 000 this is one of those special deals for a quality safari,

Once again thanks for all the support.

My best always

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg