Buffalo or Sable

If I had the cash and the space for the trophies, from now on, I would only hunt buffalo.

an old zebra stallion,a sable or an eland bull (in Gwayi River/Hangwe aera they called them Professor ) are mostly harder to hunt.
But none of them has the thrill of dangerous game.
When my PH beckoned the gunbearer to carry his gun himself and than I heared him whispering "get ready".
This feeling could not be topped so far yet (on the hunt ;)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,253
Messages
1,570,817
Members
169,180
Latest member
AprilRosar
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top