Buffalo on Africam..

PlainJane

AH fanatic
Joined
Jun 28, 2013
Messages
518
Reaction score
132
Location
Colorado
Media
42
Hunted
Zimbabwe
On Africam right now. At Elephant plains.
 

Attachments

  • africam-image-ep-1-26237175.jpg
    africam-image-ep-1-26237175.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 204
Don't always like the tourists but they keep the place going. First time I've ever seen a group of humans on this cam. Oh and sorry for the ads, they also keep the cam going. I still hate them though.
 
Here's another buff at Elephant Plains today.. Wow..
 

Attachments

  • 225367_10152496265253138_1965710287880073401_n.jpg
    225367_10152496265253138_1965710287880073401_n.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 208
Excellent.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,162
Members
169,501
Latest member
AnjaAguiar
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top