Buffalo Hunts Available

DALTON & YORK SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2025
AH senior member
Joined
Nov 25, 2020
Messages
69
Reaction score
663
Location
zimbabwe
Website
daltonyorksafaris.co.zw
Deals & offers
17
Media
30
Member of
Z.P.G.A
Good morning members I hope this finds you all well. We have some buffalo available for this year due to some additional quota allocated and a late cancellation . Below are the prices for the different areas and costs

Omay north 2 Buffalo

10 days @ $900/ day
Buffalo $5500
Taxes $520

Omay south 1 Buffalo

10 days @ $950/ day
Buffalo 6000
Taxes 540

Sengwa 4 Buffalo

10 days @ $900/day
Buffalo $6000
Taxes $530

Chewore 2 Buffalo

10 days @ 950/ day
Buffalo 6000
Taxes 540

Omay hunts have available options for hippo , crocodile and tuskless at trophy fee prices as well as various plainsgame.

Sengwa has great plainsgame that may be added good eland , warthogs , zebra , impala, kudu and klipspringer. Best time to hunt buffalo is after August .

Chewore has additional plainsgame available too.

Open dates
17-30 may
16- 30 june
1-30 july
13-31 October

Please contact us on
Dalton@daltonyorksafaris.co.zw
York@daltonyorksafaris.co.zw
+263774979904 for Watsapp
1ed15226-fc9a-4f47-94f0-beff0b8d616f.jpeg
038867b7-b76c-4b1e-a012-e6efbf4ff828.jpeg
66910f70-9719-471a-a852-454589c5ae03.jpeg
D85B1B6E-94B3-4082-87E6-DEC4A05C181E.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0581.jpeg
    IMG_0581.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 183
Hi Guys, is it Sengwa Research Area that you are are offering 4 Buffalo hunts in?
 
Sengwa Research is a special place. Not as large as the big concessions, but big enough. Super plains game. Buffalo. Elephant.
 
Are there any non trophy bull elephants available on any of these hunts?
 
Are there any non trophy bull elephants available on any of these hunts?

Unfortunately no no trophy elephants but we do have a tuskless available
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning/ afternoon members of ah we still have one buffalo left in the omay and one in chewore the rest have been sold please pm me if you are intrested

Regards dalton
 
I've hunted buffalo and tuskless in Omay North with Dalton.

Best hunt of my life.

Extremely hard working and competent PH, and a great guy to spend a week or two with.
Agreed on Omay North - My first ever Safari was last July in Omay north and ended up with Tuskless, Excellent Bush Buck, great Impala and a huge Vundu catfish; I couldn't have asked for a better first trip and my only regret was not booking a buff when they had quota open.

Here is Todd's buff from that Omay North trip
zuEwZQ3.jpg


4 Hunters in camp for 10days and everyone got the animals they pre booked and then some.....
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,177
Members
169,505
Latest member
CharliL771
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top