Buffalo Hunt in the Northern Territory Australia ended very badly

tn4lee

AH member
Reaction score
Your opening sentence as a premise for an attitude of accepting accidents is totally vacuous. Additionally, suggesting that airline training programs are geared towards accepting accidents is equally vacuous.

Rule 303

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Australia, New Zealand, Zimbabwe & Namibia
Your opening sentence as a premise for an attitude of accepting accidents is totally vacuous. Additionally, suggesting that airline training programs are geared towards accepting accidents is equally vacuous.
Your reply is highly irrational as what I have stated is fact. They do not- and I would hope not- accept accidents but the fact is the base training of pilots nowadays appears to be pointed that way, whether you agree or not. I am not saying that the industry or pilots intentionally accept accidents, just the training appears to insure it will happen. Hopefully since those incidents the training by airlines-as opposed to basic civilian training for a pilot licence- would now remove that discrepancy.

I might point out that trying to draw a link between airline pilots and a couple of blokes going bow hunting is tenuous at best, bordering on being vacuous. This was the point of my post. Obviously it went over your head at 10,000 feet.

Yes I could have been more to the point and expressed it better. However I see very little to no correlation between the checks and process a pilot/aircrew go through prior to a flight to mitigate risk and what a couple of bloke do prior to a buff hunt with bows only. Those particular hunters, I would suggest, would not have done the risk assesment I would go through and that is hunting with a rifle of sufficient calibre, for me.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RaulVeal63

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!
Pete0905 wrote on damundsen87's profile.
Hello
Is the Khales 1-6 still for sale?
Thanks
Josh