Buffalo Hunt - Big 4 Reserve - TSALA HUNTING SAFARIS

View attachment 508924

Tsala Safaris is proud to bring AH members the opportunity to hunt on our new big 4 ( Elephant , Rhino , Buffalo and Leopard ) 16 000 acres property.We have exclusive hunting rights on this beautiful property in the North West Province of South Africa.

Buffalo herds are self sustainable and we will hunt old bulls with no size limits.We will track the buffalo on foot from fresh tracks at ponds and rivers and where we find fresh tracks from roads dragged.You will regularly encounter Elephant and Rhino that roam the property freely.

Total $ 11 500

The hunt will include all day fees for 7 Days and 8 Nights
Transfer to and from Johannesburg Int Airport, all meals , drinks and beverages (Beer and Wine ) , Laundry services , Professional hunter services , Trackers , skinners , Hunting vehicle , Field prep of trophy and transport to local taxidermy.

Excluding:
All cost incurred before and after Safari , Taxidermy and shipping cost , Hard liquor ( Whiskey , Bourbon , etc )

Outfitter : Tsala Safaris
Area : North West Province , South Africa

You are most welcome to contact me anytime for info.Looking forward to hearing from you.Please have a look under hunting reports here on AH for various clients that have hunted buffalo with us.

Other animals can be added at additional cost.
Other hunter/observers welcome at additional cost.

View attachment 508948
View attachment 508947
View attachment 508950

Regards

Rouan
IF WANTED TO DO A FAMILY SAFARI AND INCLUDE A TRIP TO VIC FALLS. IS IT BACK TO JBURG AND A FLIGHT? PURA VIDA, SETH

IF WANTED TO DO A FAMILY SAFARI AND INCLUDE A TRIP TO VIC FALLS. IS IT BACK TO JBURG AND A FLIGHT? PURA VIDA, SETH
Hi Seth

Thank you for the questions.

Yes you would need to travel back to Johannesburg International airport.The good thing is we are only two hours away from the Johannesburg Airport.That would limit your travel to and from the airport to only a couple of hours compared to days travelling.

Regards

Rouan

Hi Seth

Thank you for the questions.

Yes you would need to travel back to Johannesburg International airport.The good thing is we are only two hours away from the Johannesburg Airport.That would limit your travel to and from the airport to only a couple of hours compared to days travelling.

Regards

Rouan
TSALA is the real deal!!! I can’t say enough great things about them! I will be going after my leopard with them in 25!!! I had a lot of choices but I chose them from my experience with them

TSALA is the real deal!!! I can’t say enough great things about them! I will be going after my leopard with them in 25!!! I had a lot of choices but I chose them from my experience with them
I AM HELPING MY SON BOOK A HUNT FOR NEXT YEAR. DON'T KNOW FOR SURE YET IF HE IS GOING TO DO A D-G HUNT SOLO OR PLAINSGAME WITH FAMILY. WILL HAVE AN ANSWER SOON I HOPE.
GOOD LUCK ON THE CAT IN ADVANCE! GOING TO USE ONE OF YOUR DOUBLES ON IT?

I AM HELPING MY SON BOOK A HUNT FOR NEXT YEAR. DON'T KNOW FOR SURE YET IF HE IS GOING TO DO A D-G HUNT SOLO OR PLAINSGAME WITH FAMILY. WILL HAVE AN ANSWER SOON I HOPE.
GOOD LUCK ON THE CAT IN ADVANCE! GOING TO USE ONE OF YOUR DOUBLES ON IT?
Great question! While my heart wants to I am planning on using my 375 H&H with Swaro illuminated scope

Have had five hunts with Tsala great outfit and even greater people!

Great question! While my heart wants to I am planning on using my 375 H&H with Swaro illuminated scope
CAN'T GO WRONG THERE. THAT'S WHAT I USED ON MINE ALSO. IF IT SHOOTS WELL ENOUGH MY SON IS THINKING ABOUT USING THE .458 O/U WE JUST ON A LEOPARD IN PROBABLY '25 TOO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpathianHunters

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!