Buck Knives

Heavyload

AH fanatic
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
692
Reaction score
172
Location
Ohio
Media
90
Member of
NRA
Prices are shipped in US, BUT will combine shipping on more then one.
All knives unused with minor handling marks. The ones marked SOLD were on another forum.
1. Buck 103 unused $70
2. Buck 105 unused $70SOLD
3. Buck 117 unused $60SOLD
4. Buck 118 discontinued unused $90SOLD
5. Buck 103 unused 5160 steel $200
6. Buck 110 unused 5160 steel $150
7. Buck 334 Trapper unused $140
7. S&W by Taylor unused $40
8. Buck 110 USA sheath distressed leather 2ct. $42
9. Buck 112 USA sheath distressed leather $26
10. Buck 110 sheath black $16SOLD
11. Buck 112 sheath back $16
IMG_3093.jpeg
IMG_3096.jpeg
IMG_3097.jpeg
IMG_3094.jpeg
IMG_3095.jpeg
IMG_3102.jpeg
IMG_3098.jpeg
IMG_3099.jpeg
IMG_3103.jpeg

IMG_3104.jpeg
 
Last edited:
What’s left
1. Buck 103 unused $70
5. Buck 103 unused 5160 steel $200
6. Buck 110 unused 5160 steel $150
7. Buck 334 Trapper unused $140
7. S&W by Taylor unused $40
9. Buck 112 USA sheath distressed leather $26
11. Buck 112 sheath back $16
Both 112 sheaths $35
 
Bump for what’s left with a couple price drops.
1. Buck 103 unused $70
2. Buck 105 unused $70 buyer backed out of this one
By both the 103 & 105 for $125
5. Buck 103 unused 5160 steel $195
6. Buck 110 unused 5160 steel $140
7. S&W by Taylor unused $35
9. Buck 112 USA sheath distressed leather $26
11. Buck 112 sheath back $16
Both 112 sheaths $28
 
The first knife pictured is a Buck #103 for $70.00 shipped???
 
Yes. But someone beat you to it and the 105.
This is what is left for sale.
5. Buck 103 unused 5160 steel $195
6. Buck 110 unused 5160 steel $140
7. S&W by Taylor unused $35
9. Buck 112 USA sheath distressed leather $26
11. Buck 112 sheath back $16
Both 112 sheaths $28
 
What’s left
Buck 120 unused. $90 shipped pictures added
IMG_3115.jpeg
IMG_3116.jpeg

Buck 110 5160 steel unused $140 shipped
Buck 103 5160 steel unused $195 shipped
Buck 110 sheath $16 shipped.
S&W folder unused $35 shipped
 
Buck 120 unused. $85 shipped
Buck 110 5160 steel unused $135 shipped
Buck 103 5160 steel unused $195 shipped
Buck sheath 110 $16 shipped.
S&W folder unused $35 shipped
 
Buck 110 5160 $130 shipped
Buck 103 5160 $190 shipped
S&W folder $30 shipped
And I found one more Buck 112 sheath black $15 shipped
 
This is what’s left.
Buck 110 5160 $125 shipped
S&W folder $30 shipped
And I found one more Buck 112 sheath black $15 shipped
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,776
Members
169,618
Latest member
HaiB510725
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top