Bryan here

Welcome aboard Bryan. You've got things in perspective. first the Dream then think about how to get the money to pay for it. Most of us here are in the same boat, or else we'd be hunting all the time!!! What species of game have you taken? What kind and caliber rifles do you own? Do you reload?
Hello Shootist. I have the cheap calibers and have shot the cheap species.
.300 Win Mag, .270 etc. I have shot gemsbok, hartebeest, and most of the
smaller plains game. I am going back to the East Cape in May to hopefully
get the last few affordable plains game species. I have a .375 H & H
so when I get back I am putting a kidney on eBay to pay for a leopard hunt.
 
Welcome to AH, Brian; we're all of a like mind here; dreams of hunting Africa (and elsewhere) and some wilt a LOT of experience. Everything from newbies (me) to multiple hunt veterans,and the best PHs and outfitters in the Dark Continent.
 
Bryan, finances allowing (got none) I'd take that kidney, I'm only running on 25% of my remaining one. It don't worry me, at three-score-and ten I'm doing OK. (Especially if it helped a good bloke get back to the big A).
Cheers, and good hunting.
 
Welcome to AH Bryan!
We look forward to you sharing your stories!
 
We all started with a dream. What area of the Eastern Cape are you hunting?
 
We all started with a dream. What area of the Eastern Cape are you hunting?
Around Grahamstown. Going with Game4Africa. I have hunted above and below there. With Southern Cross to the north and
Kubusi to the south. Both great hunts with great folks. Going to squeeze in a day or two with my PH from Kubusi Johan Petzer
on this trip. He has his own outfit now. Great friend!
 
Welcome to AH. What took you so long?
 
Hello Shootist. I have the cheap calibers and have shot the cheap species.
.300 Win Mag, .270 etc. I have shot gemsbok, hartebeest, and most of the
smaller plains game. I am going back to the East Cape in May to hopefully
get the last few affordable plains game species. I have a .375 H & H
so when I get back I am putting a kidney on eBay to pay for a leopard hunt.


A kidney on eBay... dang that’s a good idea. I wonder if I could get by without one. Now the wheels are turning lol
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,033
Members
169,480
Latest member
JulianHof
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top