Browning Superposed 20ga!!

Jager Waffen74

AH fanatic
Joined
Apr 26, 2018
Messages
938
Reaction score
2,065
Location
Idaho
Media
187
Member of
Safari Club International, NRA, Wild Sheep Foundation
Hunted
Tanzania, Nimibia, S. Africa, New Zealand, Mexico, Yukon, Northwest Territories
Up for sale is my 1967 Browning Superposed over under 20ga. It has 26" barrels, and MOD & IMP CYL chokes, and is definitely not a salt gun!! Blueing is near perfect, and overall condition is around 95%! Get a great little 20ga for a bargain price.

Asking $2000.00 shipped!

20251028_163038.jpg
20251028_162941.jpg
20251028_163122.jpg
20251028_163019.jpg
20251028_162951.jpg
20251028_163252.jpg
20251028_163309.jpg
20251028_162935.jpg

20251028_163038.jpg
20251028_162941.jpg
20251028_163122.jpg
20251028_163019.jpg
20251028_162951.jpg
20251028_163252.jpg
20251028_163309.jpg
20251028_162935.jpg
20251028_164001.jpg
 
Last edited:
I don't think I displayed how nice the stock is, but here it is


20251120_104230.jpg
20251120_104351.jpg
20251120_104359.jpg
 
You get my message a few hours ago this morning wanting to buy?
 
Up for sale is my 1967 Browning Superposed over under 20ga. It has 26" barrels, and MOD & IMP CYL chokes, and is definitely not a salt gun!! Blueing is near perfect, and overall condition is around 95%! Get a great little 20ga for a bargain price.

Asking $2000.00 shipped!

View attachment 727724View attachment 727726View attachment 727727View attachment 727728View attachment 727729View attachment 727730View attachment 727731View attachment 727732
View attachment 727724View attachment 727726View attachment 727727View attachment 727728View attachment 727729View attachment 727730View attachment 727731View attachment 727732View attachment 727733
Sold
 
GUN IS NOW SOLD AND PAID FOR!! I am glad I am making dreams come true everyone buying my stuff!! I let go of one only to buy my dream gun!! I picked up my Abbiatico Salvinelli today, and it is absolutely stunning!!!

Screenshot_20251031_193748_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20251031_193843_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20251031_193801_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20251031_193756_Samsung Internet.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,571,975
Members
169,470
Latest member
BrennaY190
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top