Browning Superlight Citori Grade 6

Papadoc

AH senior member
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Messages
73
Reaction score
135
Attempting to fund another safari. One of my favorites is on the chopping block. I had to have the stock professionally refinished when I got this shotgun, but as you can see it is awesome. I am seeking 4K, shipping on my dime. Weighs about 6.5 lbs, 14.25 LOP.

IMG_6053.jpeg
IMG_6056.jpeg
IMG_6054.jpeg
IMG_6055.jpeg
IMG_6059.jpeg
IMG_6060.jpeg
IMG_6061.jpeg
IMG_6062.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What gauge and what is the barrel length?
 
A fine looking double.
 
Wow, that's an amazing looking gun!!
 
Gauge, barrels length, chocks? Please
 
There are a couple of 12 ga choke tubes in the case, so assume that's what it is.....I own two Citoris, and they are great values in shotguns, for sure.....but I have never seen one with wood this nice.....a very good price on this beauty...GLWS
 
What gauge and what is the barrel length?
It's a 12 gauge with 26 inch barrels.
There are a couple of 12 ga choke tubes in the case, so assume that's what it is.....I own two Citoris, and they are great values in shotguns, for sure.....but I have never seen one with wood this nice.....a very good price on this beauty...GLWS
Thank you. It actually has 4 tubes all together, Sk, IM, LM, MOD, all Carlsons.
 
Apologies but I had to double-take when I read this [emoji23]

Back on topic - gun looks great. GLWS!
2 of those! [emoji33]Yes thats DOUBLETAKEABLE for sure![emoji6][emoji6][emoji6][emoji6][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,454
Messages
1,576,608
Members
170,609
Latest member
HaleyGreen
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top