Browning SA 22

Backyardsniper

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I purchased this new from the LGS a couple years ago. I assembled it, removed the stickers and gave it a good cleaning but it has never been fired. I will ship it in the factory box with whatever it came with.
$600 shipped

20240211_085545.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A fair price for a gun I've always wanted. Was just drinking coffee and reading AH, a nice start to the day!

Cheers

My great uncle gave me one of these when I was a little kid, I foolishly traded it for the latest uber magnum deer rifle when I turned 18. I saw this one at the local store and purchased it on whim with the intention of putting a weaver wideview 4x just like my old one had. It was mostly going to be a nostalgia piece for me. However, I have booked a monster of a safari for 2026 and I will be selling a LOT of stuff. This rifle and the Uberti as well as the shotgun I have listed plus a good bit of other stuff I'm still sorting through. I want to be ahead of the game on this next trip so some things are gonna have to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MitchelMcE

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!