Brno zg47 in 7x57 For Sale Or Trade

ian-bradley

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Namibia
Up for consideration is this lovely zg47 in 7x57. Rare in the USA, especially in original condition and in 7x57!(most of the ones in the USA are 30-06)

This gun does not include the scope or mounts, it takes standard 550 series rings.

I am only getting rid of it because I don’t need three 7x57 rifles and this is the only one of the three that does not get used.

price is $2500 shipped and insured in the USA or would consider a trade straight up for or trade plus cash

Hk p7 m8

West German p226, p220, p228, p225

Beretta 686 silver pigeon in any gauge

Hk sl6

Hk sl7

Sig p210

Usfa bisley or saa in 357, 38spl or 44spl in blued with at least a 4in barrel

Ruger no1 44 mag

Lee speed 303 British

Dsa 21in fal

Q fix, mini fix or honey badger

Steyr aug

Steyr scout 308

Ruger bisley blued 44mag

Hk mk23

Well built akm on Russian, Bulgarian or polish parts

A276599B-BAA6-4EA5-A69C-751D49CD47D0.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevkala

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double