British hunters need your support

Done!

@Uncle Sauce @cpr0312 Thanks for your support guys I'm going to keep banging this drum but get the word out there and lets unite. If your on other forums get it on there lets spread it guys

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I urge you to send a simple email to huntingtrophyconsultation@defra.gov.uk with Supporting option 4 in the subject title. Thats all. If you want to back it up feel free to do so.

The options are as follows;

1. A ban on the import and export of hunting trophies from certain species.
  2. Stricter requirements for clear benefits to conservation and local communities to be demonstrated before hunting trophies from certain species are permitted to enter or leave the UK.
  3. A ban on all hunting trophies entering or leaving the UK.
  4. Do nothing – continue to apply current controls based on internationally agreed rules.
Needless to say the mindless antis are going for option 3 and are gaining momentum.

Dont worry you dont have to be a UK resident for this so spread the word around the world and lets unite under one banner so we can tell our

children and grandchildren that we didnt sit to do nothing. We sent a small email but it helped to make a difference in the battle against stupid and mindless liberalism!!

I thank you all and look forward to meeting many of you at the DSC.

Norfolk Shooter out!

done my friend! Hope my vote from the US gets counted
Come on everyone this is a battle we can help decide with just an email.

@scott fairchild @Wyatt Smith @CAustin Gents your support means the world to us hunters in the UK. This is an attack on hunting outside the UK first then you know where this is going ( I fear there will be a mad hatter and a rabbit etc). I urge you all to spread the word amongst any hunters you know. If it happens in the UK it may well happen in the USA. I pray to god it doesn't happen period.

Done! I hope that your efforts make a difference.

@Vanguard2279 @Major Khan Thanks brothers lets get the word out there. Keep it going we shall not go quietly into the night.

Done!

@IdaRam Thanks for your support with any luck the government department that is doing this sees sense

@Major Khan get this around India too. We all saw what happens and is still happening there with hunting and firearms. Give these bastards an inch and they will take a mile

I have responded twice to the consultation. The more support we British hunters get the better. It's an unjust attack on hunting.

@scott fairchild @Wyatt Smith @CAustin Gents your support means the world to us hunters in the UK. This is an attack on hunting outside the UK first then you know where this is going ( I fear there will be a mad hatter and a rabbit etc). I urge you all to spread the word amongst any hunters you know. If it happens in the UK it may well happen in the USA. I pray to god it doesn't happen period.

I did receive an email that my input had been received!

@Kenneth McMillan Thanks mate lets keep it going
yes let's keep it going. The more support we can get the better. This could be the start of British people losing the right to hunt not just overseas but also in the UK. I hope not but it could be.

Done. Best of luck dealing with the anti's in the UK. I've fallen in love with deer stalking in the UK and have lots of UK hunting friends. Please take a moment to support our fellow hunters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeanna9950

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.