SaintPanzer

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Dallas Safari Club; NRA Life Member; Mannlicher Collectors Association
Hunted
USA, Germany, Poland
As I begin the latest phase in my reloading journey, I'm rapidly learning that I have many questions. Some, I can answer with a little bit of research, and with others, my normal sources of info are letting me down.

Today's question is now relevant due to the fire at Woodleigh. I had thought I had my bases covered on the bullets I was going to use to develop some loads, but it looks like my preferred choice will be NLA for quite some time. I am specifically looking for .308 and .375 bullets, and I am intrigued by the design of the various Brenneke bullets. While they seem popular, if expensive in Europe, does anyone know if there is a US dealer/source for Brenneke?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 8.42.00 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 8.42.00 AM.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 52
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 8.42.02 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 8.42.02 AM.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 45
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 8.42.06 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 8.42.06 AM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 46
Thanks. That site doesn't seem to list dealers, and from what I can tell it only shows shotgun slugs. If I want to use Brenneke bullets, I have to either really stock up before I leave Germany... or choose another bullet!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElviaJoine

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.