Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
Zambia, Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Scotland, England, Canada, Alaska, Ireland
Well, I've done a final dig through the reloading room. As stated in other posts, I have powder and primers I could sell but I don't want the hassle of trying to figure out how to ship them. If anyone is in striking distance of Birmingham, Alabama and is in need, PM me and we'll see if what I have could be of any use. I did find the following that I am willing to ship. The price is as listed plus shipping.

9.3mm, 300 grain Swift A-Frame bullets. One unopened box of 50, one box with 10 remaining; 60 count total: $80 plus shipping
9.3x62; 36 Swift plated brass (once fired): $30 plus shipping
.300 H&H, 134 count, Winchester mfg, good condition, 2 firings is my best estimate but its been 20+ years!: $100 plus shipping
.243 Win Brass, Winchester mfg, 45 pieces, I believe that it is once fired as I use only Norma Brass these days: $15 plus shipping
.30 cal bullets: 40 pieces, 180 gr Winchester fail safe, some corrosion at tips, one full box (25), one partial (15) free with any other purchase

PM me if interested in any of the above.

reloading supplies b.jpeg

Trogon

Silver supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DU, RGS/AWS, NRA
Hunted
Eastern Cape, SA; KY, OH, IN, WI, AL, KS, ND, TX-USA
I'd like the Swift 9.3mm A-frames, please. PM incoming.

WAB

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
Zambia, Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Scotland, England, Canada, Alaska, Ireland
Swift A-Frames are sold.

WAB

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
You got it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morné Gerber

Latest profile posts

Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?
uplander01 wrote on colorado's profile.
Heard you may have load data for the 500 Jeffery,.....any info would be appreciated. Was thinking 535gr, but already had a response that the 570gr would be a better way to go, not sure why.
Rickmt wrote on Leica Sport Optics's profile.
will Leica Amplus 6-2.5x15x50 fit on a pro success Blaser with low mount?