Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
Zambia, Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Scotland, England, Canada, Alaska, Ireland
Well, I've done a final dig through the reloading room. As stated in other posts, I have powder and primers I could sell but I don't want the hassle of trying to figure out how to ship them. If anyone is in striking distance of Birmingham, Alabama and is in need, PM me and we'll see if what I have could be of any use. I did find the following that I am willing to ship. The price is as listed plus shipping.

9.3mm, 300 grain Swift A-Frame bullets. One unopened box of 50, one box with 10 remaining; 60 count total: $80 plus shipping
9.3x62; 36 Swift plated brass (once fired): $30 plus shipping
.300 H&H, 134 count, Winchester mfg, good condition, 2 firings is my best estimate but its been 20+ years!: $100 plus shipping
.243 Win Brass, Winchester mfg, 45 pieces, I believe that it is once fired as I use only Norma Brass these days: $15 plus shipping
.30 cal bullets: 40 pieces, 180 gr Winchester fail safe, some corrosion at tips, one full box (25), one partial (15) free with any other purchase

PM me if interested in any of the above.

reloading supplies b.jpeg

I'd like the Swift 9.3mm A-frames, please. PM incoming.

Swift A-Frames are sold.

You got it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross