Braeker 475#2

johnmollersafaris

New member
Joined
Jun 3, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Member of
TPHA APHA IPHA
Hunted
Sudan/Ethiopia/Tanzania/Zaire
I have a Braeker 475#2 in mint condition. It shoots very comfortably, and is extremely accurate.

This rifle was built for a company called P.Oor & Sons who had stores in London and Rangoon. They went out of business in the 50's I think. Braeker is built in Belgium

Does anyone have any interesting history on the gun makers, I would be interested.

Many thanks!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,249
Messages
1,570,722
Members
169,125
Latest member
upsizykremazapovecanjegrudi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top