Bow hunting newbie

Elsje Pieterse

New member
Joined
Mar 7, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Hi All,

New to bow hunting and really learning all I can from your site. Currently only shooting 3D targets but hoping to join in a real hunt soon.

Elsje
 
Welcome to AH Elsje! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 
Welcome to AH Elsje. just keep shooting arrows! you'll be ready to hunt in no time.
 
Welcome to AH Elsje!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome. There is a wealth of knowledge here, just search and read.
 
IMG_3913.JPG
welcome to AH. Bow hunting Africa is amazing!!!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the family Elsje!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,280
Messages
1,571,526
Members
169,369
Latest member
ElinorDowd
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top