Bow Hunting Cape Buffalo

Brickburn...That's awesome!!!
 
Nice Buff Brick

I would truly say that must be the ultimate adrenalin rush. As Jaco stated you should just check that it is wild Buff you are after. There is allot of people with breeding herds these days, those animals are really like cattle.

I would agree. Check the size of the property, etc.



I have actually heard the exact same thing said about "wild" Buffalo. The staff push them down by the rivers the night before so they can be hunted.
Buffalo are cattle, they just happen to have an attitude at times. :)


When there is no shooting from vehicles the animals appear tame when you drive by. Get out and walk up on them in the bush and see what happens.

Check this video out.
The cameraman was certainly convinced the Buffalo were not tame.


There have been several charges on hunters that have been stopped at short range.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Did you shoot yours on Pongola? Or where?
 
Is it ok to cuss just once????

ban me if you must Jerome but I hate brick now. its official. He's an asshole!

I'd give my left and right nuts for that bull and both arms. and my first born and wife!

I'm begging Johan Calitz to pull quota from Tony Makris so I can hunt an Okavango buff and maybe get one like that on my elephant hunt this year. It doesn't look like I have a prayer so I guess I will just keep going back on buff hunts and keep passing on everything I see until one day when I'm 90 I can "maybe" shoot a buff like that. I decided a long time ago that my first buff will look like that or I won't shoot a buff at all.

Don't bother to email or pm anymore brick. Your dead to me now!
 
ban me if you must Jerome but I hate brick now. its official. He's an asshole!

I'd give my left and right nuts for that bull and both arms. and my first born and wife!

mmm the wife is included ...ok tony after meeting her:gorgeous: in reno at the drinks do i will keep my eye out for something the right size for you. you can keep the rest of your bits as i am feeling generous! :p:laughing::beer:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,612
Members
169,382
Latest member
MarilynMac
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top