Bow Hunt Equipment Test

Dox

AH veteran
Joined
Jul 9, 2009
Messages
153
Reaction score
12
Deals & offers
3
Media
3
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Hi

On 25th july 2009 I decided to test my equipment on a kudu bull.I was sitting in the blind and was about to dose off when I saw this 2 curl kudu bull coming in.I quickly grabbed my bow drew and shot.I had a full pass through and he only managed to run about 30 yards before falling.I was then convinced that my bow could kill all plains game animals.Thanks people for all the info.

Dox
 
Congratulations on the trophy! Can you post a picture of it?
 
Yes but I don't know how to post my pictures.

Dox
 
Dox, what equipment were you using on the Kudu?
 
Bow Equipment

Hi

Bow: Diamon Razor Edge.
Poundage: 60 pounds.
Broadhead: G5 striker.
Draw Length: 24.5 Inches.
Arrow: Easton FMJ 340.
Arrow weight: 505 gr.
Kinetic Energy: 45ke
Arrow Speed: 210fps

Dox
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,848
Members
169,436
Latest member
Mathewleni
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top