Bovine Slam?

So after looking into more bovine hunts, it really made me like them even more. If I ever get the funds I would love to hunt the following species.
North America - Plains Bison or Wood Bison, vancouver bull (hawaii)
South America - Water Buffalo
Europe - European Bison, Muskox (greenland)
Africa - Cape Buffalo or Dwarf Buffalo
Australia - Banteng, Water Buffalo, and scrub bull
And yes I know this is a big list but we all have big list, don't we lol.
 
How about Bison in Europe?
European Bison (wisent) are very limited availabilty in Belarus in the Pripyat marsh (Chernobyl fallout) or near Poland boarder. Or in Poland near the Belarus border.
Very hard to get tags in either country and also very expensive.
Alternately, they can be hunted in high fence in several European countries as well as the US and Canada.
 
European Bison (wisent) are very limited availabilty in Belarus in the Pripyat marsh (Chernobyl fallout) or near Poland boarder. Or in Poland near the Belarus border.
Very hard to get tags in either country and also very expensive.
Alternately, they can be hunted in high fence in several European countries as well as the US and Canada.

There are hunts available in the south of Poland in Bieszczady mountains too. Tags are indeed hard to come by because Bison are protected species and hunts are organised on approved and very limited population reduction permits only.
 
There was a story a while back about a red cow running with a bison herd in I believe Poland .
Glen
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,108
Members
169,107
Latest member
ShaniWorga
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top