Bovine Slam?

So after looking into more bovine hunts, it really made me like them even more. If I ever get the funds I would love to hunt the following species.
North America - Plains Bison or Wood Bison, vancouver bull (hawaii)
South America - Water Buffalo
Europe - European Bison, Muskox (greenland)
Africa - Cape Buffalo or Dwarf Buffalo
Australia - Banteng, Water Buffalo, and scrub bull
And yes I know this is a big list but we all have big list, don't we lol.

How about Bison in Europe?
European Bison (wisent) are very limited availabilty in Belarus in the Pripyat marsh (Chernobyl fallout) or near Poland boarder. Or in Poland near the Belarus border.
Very hard to get tags in either country and also very expensive.
Alternately, they can be hunted in high fence in several European countries as well as the US and Canada.

European Bison (wisent) are very limited availabilty in Belarus in the Pripyat marsh (Chernobyl fallout) or near Poland boarder. Or in Poland near the Belarus border.
Very hard to get tags in either country and also very expensive.
Alternately, they can be hunted in high fence in several European countries as well as the US and Canada.

There are hunts available in the south of Poland in Bieszczady mountains too. Tags are indeed hard to come by because Bison are protected species and hunts are organised on approved and very limited population reduction permits only.

There was a story a while back about a red cow running with a bison herd in I believe Poland .
Glen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NinaStilwe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross