Bovine Slam?

Reaction score
Articles
Hunted
Minnesota, South Dakota, North Dakota, Texas
So after looking into more bovine hunts, it really made me like them even more. If I ever get the funds I would love to hunt the following species.
North America - Plains Bison or Wood Bison, vancouver bull (hawaii)
South America - Water Buffalo
Europe - European Bison, Muskox (greenland)
Africa - Cape Buffalo or Dwarf Buffalo
Australia - Banteng, Water Buffalo, and scrub bull
And yes I know this is a big list but we all have big list, don't we lol.

Milo

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Ducks Unlimited, Safari Club International, Alaska Waterfowl Association
Hunted
Alaska, Canada, USA, New Zealand, South Africa, Argentina
How about Bison in Europe?
European Bison (wisent) are very limited availabilty in Belarus in the Pripyat marsh (Chernobyl fallout) or near Poland boarder. Or in Poland near the Belarus border.
Very hard to get tags in either country and also very expensive.
Alternately, they can be hunted in high fence in several European countries as well as the US and Canada.

Opposite Pole

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SSAA; PZŁ, KŁ Sęp
Hunted
Australia, Poland
European Bison (wisent) are very limited availabilty in Belarus in the Pripyat marsh (Chernobyl fallout) or near Poland boarder. Or in Poland near the Belarus border.
Very hard to get tags in either country and also very expensive.
Alternately, they can be hunted in high fence in several European countries as well as the US and Canada.

There are hunts available in the south of Poland in Bieszczady mountains too. Tags are indeed hard to come by because Bison are protected species and hunts are organised on approved and very limited population reduction permits only.

G Skinner

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Namibia
There was a story a while back about a red cow running with a bison herd in I believe Poland .
Glen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roplainthide

Latest profile posts

flatwater bill wrote on john stroud's profile.
Leopard Legend....................Hi John.............I see that you have not visited AH in awhile. Hope all is well. I am looking for a hunt in Namibia..............would like to ask a few questions about your hunt.............all the best..............................Bill
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?
uplander01 wrote on colorado's profile.
Heard you may have load data for the 500 Jeffery,.....any info would be appreciated. Was thinking 535gr, but already had a response that the 570gr would be a better way to go, not sure why.