Bought my first double rifle!

Not the best pictures but I live stupid California so had to take quick pics before she went back to jail for 10 days. I was very surprised on how slim it was and perfect balance. Can’t wait to take it to the range.

B02ED9F1-A9CF-4997-B56B-1EFE499A261D.jpeg
87FEB278-6C0A-4551-A30D-478BC7A61CBB.jpeg
ABFE0645-061A-45D4-8E33-A48B24F428E1.jpeg
DA5F8063-CB37-4903-B49C-FA279BC5EC25.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice. Sorry you live in California, but you should stay there.
 
Would I be able to ask Heym about regulation ? Do they keep that info?
 
Not the best pictures but I live stupid California so had to take quick pics before she went back to jail for 10 days. I was very surprised on how slim it was and perfect balance. Can’t wait to take it to the range.
Looks like it is one of the better grades already.

Congratulations with your double!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,048
Members
169,691
Latest member
lilasemo1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top